The Women’s Delta Core-V concept is simple: remove enough foam to cut down weight, leave enough foam to ensure comfort and warmth.
The Women’s Delta Core-V concept is simple: remove enough foam to cut down weight, leave enough foam to ensure comfort and warmth. The Women’s UltraLight Self-Inflating Sleeping Mat is constructed with Comfort Warmth Zones in the hip foot and torso areas to provide extra support and insulation for the woman backpacker who wants to keep her load light.
- 2.9 R-Value is sufficient for late spring to early fall use.
- Women’s Delta Core technology provides extra comfort and insulation for hips and feet, in a very light and packable self-inflating sleeping pad.
- Woven 30D polyester face fabric has been chosen for its lightness and strength.
- Silicone print prevents your sleeping bag from slipping on the pad, and the pad from slipping on the tent floor.
- Flip-over multi-function valve for fast and easy inflation, deflation and fine-tuning of air pressure.
- PillowLock system prevents your Sea to Summit Aeros Pillow from slipping.
DESIGNED FOR WOMEN
Shaped for comfort
Wider through the shoulders and hips than a traditional sleeping pad, the shape enhances comfort for those who sleep in a figure-4 position or move frequently through night making it easier to stay on the wider surface area throughout the night.
Maximum comfort with Delta Core V Technology
The Women’s Specific sleeping pads are constructed to provide the most comfort while minimizing bulk and weight. Our Women’s Delta Core V technology leaves foam intact in the hip, foot and torso areas to create extra-comfort and support.
Warmth throughout the night
Our Women’s Delta Core V technology leaves foam also provides additional warmth in the areas where heat is typically lost, like the feet. This thoughtful construction results in a noticeably warmer sleeping pad.
- BEST USE – Backpacking, bike touring
- COMES WITH – Stuff Sack, Repair Kit, PillowLock™
- FABRIC – 30D Woven polyester with an anti-slip print
- FOAM – Women’s Delta Core-V technology
- R-VALUE – 2.9
- SEASON RATING – 2.5 Season
- SPECIAL – Multi-function valve that prevents re-inflation as you roll the self-inflating mat.
- THICKNESS – 1 in / 2.5cm
To make inflation and deflation of its air mats easier, Sea to Summit developed the multi-function valve. This valve integrates an inflate port with a one-way valve to prevent air loss before you seal the valve, a rapid air dump deflate port, and a fine tune button to adjust for comfort – all in one compact, low profile unit. It has also been designed to allow easy attachment of a pump, for simpler inflation.
PILLOW LOCK SYSTEM
The Pillow Lock System comprises of self-adhesive hook-and-loop patches which are supplied with all Sea to Summit sleeping mats (as of Spring 2019). Attached to your sleeping mat, these patches secure your pillow and prevent it slipping – yet they will not snag on clothing or other lightweight fabrics. All Sea to Summit Pillows (as of Spring 2019) are compatible with this system. Existing pillows can be made Pillow Lock™ compatible by adding an Aeros Pillow Case.
WOMEN’S DELTA CORE-V
The Women’s Delta Core-V™ system uses a revised pattern of Delta-shaped vertical cores to leave foam intact in the hip, foot and torso areas to create extra-comfort / extra warmth zones. The coring technology results in a smaller packed size and lighter weight than conventional self-inflating mats while providing extra support and insulation where women need it most. The Women’s Delta Core-V™ technique is used in our Women’s UltraLight SI models.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Is the Women’s Ultralight Self-Inflating Pad warm enough for three season use?
Not really. This self-inflating pad has a tested R-Value of 2.9 – suitable for use late spring to early fall.
Does Women’s Delta Core V technology make this pad different from other lightweight self-inflating pads?
Yes. Women’s Vertical Delta Coring technology reduces the weight and packed volume of the foam by 20%, while providing additional comfort and warmth zones in the hip and foot areas
Small enough when packed to use for backpacking?
Yes. This pad will fit easily into a 55+ liter backpack. Comfort and performance-oriented backpackers may prefer an Air Sprung Cell mat.
|Mat Length (cm)|
|Mat Width (cm)|
|Foot Width (cm)|
|Mat Thickness (cm)|