This warm and comfy pad features 2 inches (5 cm) of premium self-inflating foam, offering campers a 6.0 R-value for better nights under the stars.
If you’re still car camping or base camping in the frontcountry with your backpacking pad, introduce yourself to the luxurious and roomy BaseCamp sleeping pad. This warm and comfy pad features 2 inches (5 cm) of premium self-inflating foam, offering campers a 6.0 R-value for better nights under the stars. Thoughtful face fabrics are light and soft for your comfort. The versatile self-inflating pad features the high-performance WingLock valve, which has three times the airflow rate of the classic valve thanks to a larger opening and one-way inflation. Like all Therm-a-Rest pads, the BaseCamp is made in market to ensure quality and minimize environmental impact. The pad includes a go-anywhere stuff sack.
- Thoughtful Fabric: Light, soft fabrics make this mattress exceptionally comfortable.
- Thick: 2 inches (5 cm) of thickness provides a high level of warmth and support.
- Premium Self-Inflating Foam: Solid foam creates a warmer and more stable BaseCamp. Compressible foam core expands when unpacked for easy self-inflation.
- Durable: Sturdy, classic design provides an outstanding value.
- WingLock Valve: Intuitive and dependable valve maximizes air flow for easier inflation and quicker deflation. Wings toggle for one-way inflation to save breath.
- Stuff sack included
|Mat Length (cm)|
|Mat Width (cm)|
|Mat Thickness (cm)|