The self-inflating foam measures 5 cm and features StrataCore construction that provides the best warmth-to-weight ratio of any self-inflating construction.
For lightweight self-inflating support, the ProLite Apex brings packable performance and legendary Therm-a-Rest support. The self-inflating foam measures 2 inches (5 cm) and features StrataCore construction, a design that provides the best warmth-to-weight ratio of any self-inflating foam construction. The ProLite Apex 3.8 R-value allows adventurers to stave off the cold during three-season pursuits. The packable self-inflating pad features the high-performance WingLock valve, which has three-times the airflow rate of the classic valve thanks to a larger opening and one-way inflation. Like all Therm-a-Rest pads, the ProLite Apex is made in market to ensure quality and minimize environmental impact. The pad includes a compact stuff sack.
- StrataCore™ Construction: Yielding the best warmth-to-weight ratio of any self-inflating mattress, StrataCore uses a continuous layer of thermal foam nestled between alternating ridges of air and foam.
- Lightweight Comfort: Their warmest ProLite ever allows three-season adventuring without weighing down a pack.
- Rugged, Self-inflating Foam: Expanding foam core self-inflates; top off with just a few breaths for personalized firmness on 2 inches (5 cm) of StrataCore loft.
- Easily Fits In Your Pack: Packs down small to easily find a place in your pack during fast and light adventures.
- WingLock™ Valve: Our intuitive and dependable valve maximizes air flow for easier inflation and quicker deflation. Wings toggle for one-way inflation to save breath.
- Multiple Sizes: Offering a range of sizes, including a spacious regular wide, allows you to pick a length that best suits your adventure needs.
- Stuff sack included
|Mat Length (cm)|
|Mat Width (cm)|
|Mat Thickness (cm)|