The Women’s ProLite offers adventurers the lightest and most compact self-inflating option on the market. The 1-inch (2.5 cm) pad boasts a 2.7 R-value.
As the original inventor of the self-inflating sleeping pad, Therm-a-rest mastered the art of crafting these high-performance pads for camping and backpacking. The Women’s ProLite offers adventurers the lightest and most compact self-inflating option on the market. The 1-inch (2.5 cm) pad boasts a 2.7 R-value, offering added warmth and a shorter length as an option for women or cold sleepers. The lightweight self-inflating pad features the high-performance WingLock valve, which has three-times the airflow rate of the classic valve thanks to a larger opening and one-way inflation. Like all Therm-a-Rest pads, the Women’s ProLite is made in market to ensure quality and minimize environmental impact. The pad includes a compact stuff sack.
- Women’s Version: Designed in a smaller size with a higher R-value for cold sleepers.
- Lightweight: The lightest self-inflating mattress available.
- Efficient Warmth: Diagonal-cut channels in the foam reduce bulk and retain heat better than straight-cut foam.
- Highly Packable: Ultralight, diagonal-cut foam and a tapered shape keep the ProLite mattress extremely pack friendly.
- Self-Inflating: Expanding foam core self-inflates; top off with just a few breaths for personalized firmness.
- WingLock™ Valve: Our intuitive and dependable valve maximizes air flow for easier inflation and quicker deflation. Wings toggle for one-way inflation to save breath.
- Stuff sack included
|Mat Length (cm)|
|Mat Width (cm)|
|Mat Thickness (cm)|